1) The aims of Xtribe arises from a question: how can we ensure that people sell, exchange or rent objects and services as quickly and economically as possible? The answer: using the geolocation system typical of the last generation of smartphones, so that a user can virtually carry-on items or services all the time that he/she wants to sell, or swap,and get in contact directly with a potential "buyer” close to where the user is. Through integration with Foursquare will also be possible to specify more precisely the place where you are located.
2) CONTENTS When you provide to Xtribe data or content, you grant Xtribe a perpetual, irrevocable, unlimited territory, for free and transferable to all data and content provided, and related copyright, publication and use in any format. You grant to Xtribe a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide valid, perpetual, unrestricted, transferable and sub-licensable, not subject to royalty, copy, distribute, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, process, analyze, use and commercialize, in any manner now known or to be discovered in the future, any data, content or information you provide, directly or indirectly to Xtribe. In giving your information, content and information we warrant that they are accurate, non-confidential and non-infringement of third party rights.
3) INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS You are personally and solely responsible for your interactions with other users. Xtribe and community members work together to keep operating the site and the services optimally. We encourage you to notify us of problems, inappropriate behavior, offensive or in violation of the laws by other users. If Xtribe believes, in its sole discretion, that a user has performed actions that may entail problems, legal liability, and that such actions are contrary to their rule and are still incorrect, will take all appropriate measures such as, but not limited to, restrict, pause, stop the services and the user's account, prohibit access to the site, take any necessary technical and legal to prevent the user from accessing the site.
4) RESPONSIBILITY 'Xtribe is in no way responsible for the identity of users or data and content provided by them. Xtribe has no role in the sale, barter, in the provision of goods and services, which take place directly between users as a result of their activities on the site. Xtribe has no control and no responsibility for the quality, safety, legality of goods and services by users; Xtribe gives no warranty or guarantee with regard to merchantability, suitability, legality of goods and services offered by the users. Xtribe has no obligation to verify the accuracy and adequacy of its members and has no obligation to monitor the use of its services by other users. Xtribe does not guarantee that the services it provides will work without interruptions or errors and malfunctions. In addition, the operation of the services may be temporarily interrupted due to maintenance, updates or technical improvements. Xtribe disclaims any liability for damage caused by any interruptions or errors in the operation. Xtribe disclaims any responsibility for failure, inability or difficulty to access the services, malfunctioning of the site from any particular reason.
5) INDEMNIFICATION By accepting these conditions you agree to indemnify Xtribe, as well as employees, staff associates and their employees from any claim or claims for damages from third parties that may result from your violation of this Agreement or of rules of law.
6) APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION This agreement is governed by Italian law. All disputes arising from this agreement or related to it, including those relating to the validity, invalidity, breach or termination of the contract, shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration and international according to the Swiss Rules of International Arbitration of Swiss Chambers of Commerce in force on the date specified in the Notice of Arbitration is submitted in accordance with that regulation. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The place of arbitration is Lugano. The arbitration shall be conducted in Italian